Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Spice things up...


by trying something new! When is the last time you stepped outside your comfort zone? I think it makes life more satisfying, more exciting, more fun! You can use the new perspectives and experiences to jump start your brain out of a creative rut. For instance, last night I was thrilled to assist my friend, Maryam Paydarfar,in one of her Persian Cooking classes. It was absolutely fabulous! I've never taken a cooking class and had little knowledge of Persian cooking. I now have a greater appreciation for my friends wonderful talents, I have learned about the rich culture and unique flavors of Persian cuisine and can't wait to try it on my own. I met some great people, ate some great food and.....got some great IDEAS for a new mixed media project I am working on.SO, give it a try- find something new and dive in....knitting? ballroom dancing? skydiving?! Don't be afraid to spice things up!

need to reach me?

NEW EMAIL!!-this one WORKS!
thescrapyard@rocketmail.com