Sunday, January 31, 2010

shifting gears

The new year has brought with it change and opportunity. It is both exciting and daunting! Many have emailed me with questions of the "What now?" ilk. I have several options and avenues before me. For those of you who are in the area, I have signed on to teach the spring/summer semester for the Craft Studies program of The League of New Hampshire Craftsmen in Hanover. Though the exact schedule has not been finalized, I will now be teaching adult mixed media classes there as well as childrens. Both Altered Book and Art Journaling will be part of the program. I know that the distance limits the number of my regular "AB'ers" from being able to attend. But for those of you who are able to make the drive, I will hope to see you! Also, I do know that there is great interest in altered kit "classes" which I will seriously consider. I will keep you posted as to the particulars but in the meantime, do drop me an email if you have any questions, comments or to just say "Hey"!

need to reach me?

NEW EMAIL!!-this one WORKS!
thescrapyard@rocketmail.com